Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Still Sore


Greetings from the land of internet blogging,

My tounge is still very very sore. Why? Those of you who haven't been keeping up with my blog might ask.

I'll give you a sumary. I was going to make hot chocolate when, there was no hot water.

After that warmed up I did not wait long enough to drink it and burned my tounge. Well it hurt.

And now you are up to date. So *fanfare* here we are were you came in at

"My tounge is still very very sore." But on happier news. Today we went to read books to children at an elemntary school. After that we went to tour a library on an air force base. The librarian answered all of our questions. He gave the tour well. Lunch at Mazzios. And now we are all caught up. And those of you who are conscerned should be happy to know that my tounge is not turning bright green. And those of you who couldn't care less. OK. Now I will be pleased to anounce that every day I will be ending with a quote of some kind. So here it is*fanfare*


"Don't Sniff the fruit salad" -Icarly TV show.

^_^ GeGe Blue Team


Yellow Eyed Monkeys Rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment