Friday, July 24, 2009

No more daisy attacks


Those of you who have been reading should know that I still have not been attacked by a daisy.

And I guess that is a good thing because if I was attacked by a daisy then i would probably get yellow pollen all over me. Sorry for those of you who think that daisy attacks are pointless.

I will try to write something a little bit better. It is just a slow day. I haven't been burned on any more hot chocolate. No more daisy attacks will be writen by me. Today we went to the Cowboy Hall of Fame. And Intergris. Camp is almost over and I am sad. Although I believe daisies are very pretty flowers. Does any one like my daisy posts? I'll miss all my new friends when I go home. My quote for today is...


"Some friends are gold others are silver, Keep them all."

-Girl Scout Song


^_^GeGe Blue Team


Yellow Eued Monkeys!


1 comment:

  1. same here gege and cool picture
    later
    silver liner-orange team

    ReplyDelete