Friday, July 24, 2009

Natta

We went to the cowboy hall of fame today. It was actually so much more interesting then I thought it would be. The only stinky thing about it was that we couldn't take pictures in the art gallery. We also got to take a tour of their library downstairs from the real museum. Later we went to the Interis Health Center had lunch and got to see their nonfiction library. The reason I say "nonfiction library" is because they also have another library filled with regular books. then we spent a little amount of time at the Integris computer place and learned about how their computers that work all of the Integris Health Centers in the state. In a litte bit whenever I'm done blogging were going to eat at some Chinese Resturant. Today was great except for my grumpy mood but it's just because I'm tired.
-Biscuit Head

1 comment:

  1. yea the no pictures in the art gallery did stink
    later
    silver liner-orange team

    ReplyDelete