Wednesday, January 20, 2010

sorry







sorry i haven't been on for a while i have been cramming tons of homework and studying for tests lately. my history teacher is giving us a bunch of notes to copy .he has given out 16 assignments since January the 4Th and each assignment is about 1page front and back.my reading and English teachers are getting us ready for the 8Th grade reading tests.at my house it has been so hectic that i can barely sit down. when i get out of school i go to the library and help out there and when i am picked up i go home help fix dinner then eat then i do my homework and studying.after i am finished with that i shower and clean up my room then finally i get to bed at about 10:30 to 11:30and get up to get ready for school at 5:00 a.m. and leave at 6:00 a.m. and school starts and the pattern just repeats its self.In science class we are doing a lab and i got stuck with the new girl and she just wants to sit back and watch so i end up doing most of the work and her taking the credit. Tomorrow i have a huge history test that i need to study for. what do you think of these pictures at the top of the page. i will try to blog again soon.
later
Silver-Liner
orange team

1 comment:

  1. C- those pictures are amazing. I really like pretty pictures and those are awsome. My favorite is the one with the sun coming over the mountainside. I love the wild country look about the whole picture. It's so beautiful.

    Sorry you keep getting stuck with so much homework. Since I don't know what thats like I can't symphasize much. But right now i've got about a million reports to right so I kinda know the feeling.

    LaRie

    ReplyDelete