Friday, January 22, 2010

Life's looking up-it's about time too.

Well like the title said life's looking up-finally. The exciting news. I might get to go spend a few days with my friend from Holdenville-possible. And this summer i'm probally going to Missouri. I'm gonna fly myself up there with my money from christmas from 2 years ago. Of course I have to save my money for it. And my Birthday is coming up too. I'm gonna be 15---yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway so. I can't decide if i'm gonna like this Monday or not. It all depends. Cause with Jordan now on our team Character First is not my time with Katie anymore. It's My time with Katie with Jordan. Oh well. I have to do a bunch of online research tomorrow while i'm here. Mom's working and i'm coming for computer time. So I have a million reports to do on Oklahoma and i'm not looking foward to it. Anyway just looking up plane tickets and their about 184$ Right now I only have 100$ from my grandparents from x-mas in 2007. So if I save about 15 a month i'll have enough for it by about June. So that's whats up in my world. I'll probally blog on Sunday. Oh another thing on Sunday the family that I stay with is having another family over for lunch. And i'm friends with a girl in that family. So thats exciting. For me anyway.

LaRie

No comments:

Post a Comment