Sunday, January 17, 2010

Life's worth living...even with all the bad stuff...

Well my life may be all fun and happy-or seem that way, but it's really not. At least sometimes. I found out Sunday that one of Helen's friends dad died from a heart attack that morning. He was only 41. It is really sad cause her friend was the only one there when he died. He tried to do CPR but it didn't work. He didn't have a very good relationship with his dad either. The funeral was on Wendenday. His stepmom refused to do anything for his dad so he and his Uncle's had to do it all. He sang a song at the end of it. Before he got up to sing it he was crying. He made it through his song and picked up his guitar and walked off the stage. He was about 2 steps from his chair when he dropped his guitar, fell into his chair and started sobbing. I have never seen anybody cry so hard. It was really sad. Aunt Robin went home from the hospital and is doing better. And my other friend that had her appendix burst is doing a little better. She got to go home from the hopsital on Thursday. I need to call and check up on her. Well tomorrow is our MD training again. Then next week we get to go back into the schools. I get to see MLG-I am so EXCITED!!!!!!!!!. I miss her a bunch. Well I have to go. Glad you blogged C! You haven't in a while I was getting worried about you.

LaRie

No comments:

Post a Comment