Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Life's worth living..even with all the bad things---part 2

Well our MD training yesterday went pretty good overall. In YOUGROW we have a new girl. Her name is Hope and since we have 2 Hope's in our small group we nick named her Hip-Hop-pretty cool! 2 really lovely thinks happened yesterday-or not. The first thing was a girl who does MD in now doing C1st and Bible Club. She used to just do Bible Club. And she got added onto our team. I can not stand her. It really bugs me the way she conducts herself. She is a major flirt-like major major flirt. And so on. I could live with her in my YOUGROW group and for Bible Club. But now she's in my C1st team. The second thing was they pulled a suprise monalauge evulation on me yesterday. Tara (NOVO team member came and got me) we were walking somewhere and she said "Ok were going to do a monaluge evulation" She handed me the bible and I sat down. I was staring at the bible and I randomly said "is it your custom to just randomly pull people and tell them their doing an evulation? She was like "did you not know about this" Well no of course not. It was like I was soposto know and I didn't. So she let me sit out and practice while she did another girl. After I was done freaking out I went over to Taylor and Na who were sitting at a table and told them what was up. So Taylor helped me go through it. And then Na did. That took about 30 minuets. So I go in there and did the evulation. And guess what? I failed miserably. It was awful. Tara and I didn't even know why my name was on the list. Cause I took both evulations and passed both of them. But I told her by the sound of the last one I just did it looks like i'll have to take it again.

So those 2 things really bugged me. I'll have to be working on my evulations probally and not punching some stupid girls brains out. So pray for me. I'm praying for a good attitude about the whole thing.

LaRie

No comments:

Post a Comment