Monday, October 19, 2009

School,Life,Work,Shoes, and Cake...

Hey everyone,
What's up? I'm so so so so so sorry I haven't bloged in a while. Wow C 8th grade sounds harsh. I'm a sevie. Thank Goodness! But next year I will have to endure the tortures my over eager teachers can come up with. Are either of you in any clubs? I'm in: Drama Club, Acedemic Team, and hopefully Model UN. I also take dance, play flag football, and I am the mascott for my school. Go CUBS! I want to be in writing club but that will take too much time. I also write poetry. Wow C your poem was AMAZING!!! Take a look at one I wrote, k?

AS ARE YOU

Where is my past,
My present,
My future.
 
With you,
I leave my love,
My soul.
 
Yet somehow,
It’s still here.
 
As are you…
 
Yet somehow,
It’s still distance.
 
As are you…
 
Yet love remains.
The happiness of sadness.


-By GeGe

I wrote this write after my grandmother died. What do you guys think of it? Leave my comments please. I had a choir concert today. I did a duet with my friend. We had the loudest applause of the night. I was so nervous!!! I also got a peice of lemon cake after the performance from a bake sale. My dad is yelling at me to not leave my shoes by the doorway. I try to remember, I just seem to forget. Today my teacher made a kid rap the first verse to a song called "Boom Boom Pow" by the Black Eyed Peas. I was cracking up so much. I could hardly breathe. Well i should be getting off now. I have to go to sleep. I have school in the morning.
TTFN

GeGe

Blue Team

YEMR

1 comment:

  1. i love the poem GeGe.i am not in any clubs this year unless you count NJHS(national junior honor society) although last year i did acidemic team.this year =to busy. it sounds like you had fun.
    later
    Silver-Liner
    orange team

    ReplyDelete