Thursday, October 22, 2009

I don't live at home anymore...at least for right now. (wow long title Val)

Well at the moment I don't live at home, or at least for this week. Sunday, and Monday I was at another friends house, Monday was Mission Day. I was home Monday, Tuestday, and Wednesday. Tonight i'm at a friends house. Tomorrow i'll be at a YOUGROW girls sleepover (fun, fun, fun) and then I am spending Saturday, and Sunday night at another friends house. And going to MD. Really i'm kinda tired of poems. I have something it's kinda funny, it just rhyms though. I'll write it next time I blog. I'm watching "The Phantom of the Opera" never seen it before. So your school sounds so boring, seriously it's really slow. I'd hate to learn at you guys snail pace, boring. Anyway gtg and watch my movie.

Ta, ta

LaRie

1 comment:

  1. wow it sounds like over that week you lived everywhere but your house.
    later
    Silver-Liner
    orange team

    ReplyDelete