Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Rain

I've read most of the Brian Jaque books. They're ok. It's raining alot. I'm writting a screenplay for this book called A Crooked kind of Perfect. It should be fun. I had academic team practice today. We just researched the entire time. My reading teacher(he's co-sponsor for the team) told me to "keep it real" it was really embarrasing!!! He did it on purpose too. He is always squatting in his chair. Like this TV character I know. (I'm doing the same thing right now) It hurts my legs. I'm so jittery today. I think I will work on my dance solo later tonight. Are any of you in a program called: Model UN? I wrote another poem called Flowers. Yours was really good C. Tell me how you like this one:

Flowers


Shining
Sweet Smelling
fragrance. Bees buzzing
by your softly made petals.
G i v i n g ,M a k i n g, T a k i n g.
Pastel leaves making bouquets.
Given to loved ones.
Soft
Sweet Smelling
Heart Repairing
Shining
Living
Loving
flowers.

-GeGe Rose

So what do you think??? Leave me comments. I went to the library after school. I have never seen it with so many kids I know before. Well I gotta jet. TTFN

GeGe BlueTeam

YEMR

2 comments:

  1. i love the peom and it is raining a lot here too.
    today the buckly library had game day and i got to play part host part gamer.
    later
    Silver-Liner
    orange team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gool, i'm not really into poems though, there okay. But if you keep writing then i'll keep reading and i'll add my comments.

    LaRie Ann

    ReplyDelete