Wednesday, October 14, 2009

whats up

My history teacher is brutal.for this week we have to do 9 vocab 10 questions a time line a map and 19 IDs.ids are half a page each. you have to tell who or what it is,
when did it take place, where did it happen, what happened or what did it do.today i took my Spanish 9weeks test and made a 92 on it and was up until 10:00 studing and had to get up for school at 5:00 because my parents work early in the morning.me and my sister go to school in poteau but live outside panama(in the country and there is no bus that belongs to poteau that goes into Panama.)today my reading teacher made us try to do origami and i found out that i cant make any thing origami to save my life nither can my class with one exceptian she is almost as good as LaRie.tomarrow i have my 8th grade incentive trip.TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS POEM.
Dawn Freedom
The breath of a new day
The colors blend of orange and pink
Feel the wind of a new time
Let the wind call you up into the sky
You are free
You fly over mountains and rivers
You fly over the beauty of the world
The beauty of a new day
Feel the sun warming your heart
Feel it warming the beauty of the world
It is the freedom of dawn
The freedom of being free

BY Silver-Liner aka Celosia
tell me what you think of the poem Please!!!!
tell me what you think by commenting.
later
Silver-Liner
orange team

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thank's for the compliment :-) When we got our camp pictures I was looking at them and someone took a picture of my origami crane. So cool!

    LaRie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Silver-Liner that was REALLY good. I didn't know you wrote poetry, me too.
    GeGe

    Blue Team

    ReplyDelete