Thursday, October 15, 2009

My shopping life...

Well what a boring title cause my shopping life is boring right now-cause i'm broke. I did go to a thrift store last Sunday and get a cute shirt, a green jacket, and a purple one, and some cute shoes. I still need to get some legging to wear under my skirts for Mission Day since it's getting colder, and colder. I also want some boots (fat chance) anyway, Celoshia, I can't blog very much cause we don't have internet at home. So whenever i'm at the library I try to blog. I'm working with mom today. The rest of my siblings (excluding Em, and Allen) are going to a concert today. I don't want to go cause I don't like SKILLET, Na, loves them though. They got meet and greet passes, and Na, kept me up till 12:00 last night talking about them. The only people who really blog are GeGe, you (C) and ME!!! I've been trying to get other people to blog, but if you don't have any means of contact then that's kinda impossible. Well I got to go, it's 10:00 and I have to start working. Blog soon.

LaRie Ann

1 comment:

  1. that sounds like a lot of fun for you. you sound thrilled.
    later
    Silver-Liner
    orange team

    ReplyDelete