Tuesday, October 13, 2009

hey

hey this is silver liner sorry i havent been on for awhile i forgot/lost all my login information.All my school teachers are keeping me busy with homework and studing for tests.my history teacher makes us write so many notes my hand still hurts after school and i have to give up part of my lunch hour to copy notes for him.my math teacher is cool she doesent give due dates and she puts up 7 assignments up on the board and lets us work at our own pace. my english teacher is fun and she just gives us a worksheet or 2 and does things and examples on the board. my spanish teacher is cool and also is the basketball, track,cross country coach.BY THE WAY MY NICKNAME AT CAMP WAS C!!!! I always had a book on me and i am from poteau.i miss imc camp i hope they have it next year.I MISS ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WENT TO CAMP THIS YEAR AND ALL THE FUN AND GAMES.
Later
Silver-Liner
orange team

No comments:

Post a Comment