Monday, January 25, 2010

Awwwwwwwwwww..I think i almost died!

I'm sorry GeGe. Would me calling you make it better? Judging by my blog posts my year has not been so good. Last night I was playing the Wii Fit-so much fun. Well i'm standing there looking ath the TV screen. All the sudden it gets really blury. My eyes started twitching and I coulden't see the screen. Then I felt really really dizy. I felt like I was going to fall over. I stumbled to the nearest chair and sat down. Then I felt like I was gonna throw up. Then I had this really strong craving for water. Molly got me some and after I drank some I kept sitting there for about minuets. Then I felt fine. I think it was from these things combined together. #1 Lack of sleep, #2 Lack of water and #3 Not eating some protien in the last few hours. I really don't know what happened. But it freaked me out. So now i'm watching it. And now to make matters worse. It;s Monday. So I have to go into the schools today. (i'm so excited about seeing MLG!!!) so I have to make it through today.
Be praying that something like that won't happen again. And I also have to work with Jordan today in Character First. So be praying for me there.

Luv ya all

LaRie

No comments:

Post a Comment