Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Can't think of a good topic name for this post...

Well i'm back. You must have a busy life to GeGe (by the way it's pouring rain) And i'm blogging, playing a game, and watching Ask Chad (Revolve Tour) and checking e-mail at the same time-for guys who go what it's called multi-tasking and we (girls) are good at it. I'm in the library and freezing (i'll freeze to death if they don't turn up the heat in here someday)One time my fingers got so cold they were numb-it wasn't very funny. GeGe I have a friend who's Jewish and she is learning hebrew too, not that I can understand any of it. Well i'll blog later. I don't know when i'm coming to the library next, moms going on vacation and not working for a while. Helen might bring me though.

LaRie

No comments:

Post a Comment