Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Busy person...fun and confusing

Hey, what ever happened to blogging? For you lucky people who have internet at home, huh? Well that woulden't be me, unfortunally.Well the newest thing in my life is...NOTHING-not really. Now on every Monday, Na (sis) and I are doing something with our church called Mission Day. A month or two ago our church did a mission week. Instead of going on a mission trip they did one right in the community around our church. So on every Monday now there doing Mission Day, all day. I'm spending the night at a friends house and they take me, then i'll go to band pratice with dad. They will be teaching us spanish so we can communicate better with the people. On top of that I have school, and i'm also learning portuguese at the same time-busy person- dad said it's better to learn portuguese and then spanish. The languages are very similiar. So it will be very confusing. And i'm also working a lot too (volunteering at the library- I refer to it as work) and chores and all- you get the point. Oh and i'm trying to convince dad to let me get a cell phone. He said I didn't need one but now that i'll be gone every Monday all day, I might just need one. So i'll try to blog again soon.

LaRie

No comments:

Post a Comment