Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bad News

Hey guys,
SO I have some bad news. I can't go to camp. *sad face* I know it stinks. But we can still carry on a blog. We just got to figure out how we are going to do it. I am so tired. I pulled an all nighter last night with my friend. Then a little bit earlier I took a three and a half hour nap. YAY FOR GeGe!!! I am going to Pennslyvania for the 4th of July. It is going to be so much fun!!!! I will visit some old friends. But Oh My Goodness! My dad scared us all a few days ago!He had a heatstroke and had to go to the ER. It was so scary. But he is fine now. I am going to start writing a book, I hope i will be good. I just got inspiration from listening to my Zune. (Microsft's version of an Ipod) WEll I can't think of anything else to write so I am going to go now. OK. I will write later. :)

Love and Roses,
GeGe BlueTeam

No comments:

Post a Comment