Tuesday, March 16, 2010

finally able to breath :)

i did good on my 9weeks tests thank goodness. is there going to be another imc camp this summer? it sounds like you have been very busy and are having a good spring break. all my spring break i have to stay at home and babysit my sisters and brother ( great fun)jk .i hope that spring break willl pass fast for me but i dont want it to pass the fast at the same time because once i get back the next day i have a track meet and i have to do either the mile or two mile and i dont feel good so its hard for me to get up and run to keep in shape.got to go now i will try to blog again soon.
later
silver-liner
orange team

1 comment:

  1. yeah, there is going to be another IMC Camp this year. Lyd and I are plannig on going. We have to raise 150$ though so we can go. But i'm really excited. My summer is going to be so busy.

    ReplyDelete