Friday, February 5, 2010

Birthday Girl.......

So as you might of guessed by the title- its my BIRTHDAY today, I'm 15 now. Well I have exactly 5 minuets untill I have to go to work. Mom had to work today so i'm working with her. Na got me some long purple knee-high socks-----I love those things. Em and Helen both bought me some shirts-really cute ones- and I have yet to find out what else I got. Anyway so i'm 15 and it doesen't feel much different from 14. I was born at exactly 11:30 am on Feb 5 1995. When mom was pregnant with me she was really sick--like really sick for months. I almost killed her and myself in the process. I told her last night the reason i'm such an angel child is because I got all my bad stuff out before I was born. So I was born an angel. So anyway I was also like 5 pounds when I was born 2 weeks early. But i'm still here and alive so I guess I have to go to work now. I'll probally blog next on Sunday. I was really sad cause they canceled MD on Monday cause of the ice, they also canceled YOUGROW too, that was sad.
Bye

LaRie

No comments:

Post a Comment