Sunday, December 6, 2009

Uh... Is anyone there???

I peoples!
I hate to be nosy but, is anyone even blogging besides me anymore? I mean it's fun to have my "own" blog and all, but it would be nice, since this is the Camp's blog to have more kids blogging.
I had a BIG model UN confrence Thursday and Friday, it was a high school comp. and i was awarded Best Delegate!!! *fanfare plays* How cool is it that a Jr. High kid won over high schoolers!!! Any way, tomorow I have a dance recital and I am going to meet LaRie and Lydie out for lunch! It should be fun. Can't wait till camp! Blog l8tr! Adios...

^_^GeGe^_^ BlueTeam


YEMR!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I hope your dance recital went well. I don't think many are blogging right now. It's a busy time of year. Have a happy holidays!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds cool GeGe and that sounds about right Sharon
    later
    Silver-Liner
    orange team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy or not were still here, or should be. Yup i'm still blogging I was just experiencing some techicnal dificulties for a while. And I spelled the word wrong but I don't care

    LaRIe

    ReplyDelete