Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A PAINFUL loss

You might wonder why the word PAINFUL is in all caps? It is because today I had my last football game as the mascott. The season is over. We were crushed. Also I did so many flips and landed funny that my elbows are swollen. I also think I bruised my cocyx. I am now typing this blog very painfully. I took a mortrin but will that really work? My muscles are locking up and keep popping. I e-mailed Sharon. Hopefully I will get a reply soon. I REALLY hope camp got another government grant. Does anyone know anything about Thailand? If you do tell me about it in the comments. Please and Thank You. Alright I have to go to bed now.


:)GeGe:) Blue Team :) :)


YEMR!

1 comment:

  1. you think you hurt your what???????? it sounds like a bummer. sorry i dont know anything about thailand but i can probubly find something out for you if you want me to.
    later
    Silver-Liner
    orange team

    ReplyDelete