Thursday, October 1, 2009

Solo

Hey everyone!
Wow LaRie that sounds like a busy day! My choir will have our first performance soon
and I have been trying to figure out if I should do a solo or not. I really want to, but I can't decide on a song. It would be really scary. Although I've performed by myself in front of crowds before and it's not that hard. Still....What do you think I should do? I wonder what song I should sing? I don't want to sing a song and be really good at it then have everyone tell me it was a lame song. That would stink. Im a definately torn. And to top it off I have for two tests and two quizzes tomorrow. Although this weekend should be fun. I am going to stay at a friend's house. I can't wait. Maybe she can help me think of a song to sing. Well I have to go make dinner. Tonight we are having Chicken Parmasiana. Yummy! Miss you all! TaTa For Now...

:-) GeGe :-)

YEMR!!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment