Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday(s)...

I love Saturdays, that is unless mom wants us to work in the yard. Yesterday I mowed almost a whole acre, not fun. Hopefully thats the last time I have to mow this year. Anyway *what up* in the rest of the world. Or in our case in GeGe or Zach's life? By the way glad your blogging. Today were taking home 2 chinese girls after work (moms working) and tonight I might go to a party. If I do go i'll probally stay up really late, then have to get up early for church tomorrow. I don't know thought. Have you ever googled your name. Its kinda fun. I'm so popluar that I have a almost a whole page to my name. Well keep me posted. Hey GeGe you should look this song, its called "Headphones" by "Britt Nicole" and tell me if you like it.

LaRie
I'm really happy right now(don't ask me why I don't even know)

No comments:

Post a Comment